March 30, 2012

Snapshots from around here lately

This is where McKay sits if I get ready in the morning.  He always needs to be right with me or he fusses.

Joseph's third birthday party.




Jax's nursery class.  He's successfully made it three weeks in a row now all by himself.

McKay out for a walk.

Jax hugs McKay at least 20 times a day.  

We bought new phones so our old ones are toys now.

My mom bought this kiddie pool and the kids played in it for hours.

Jax fell asleep while reading his book on the drive home from Mimi's house.

Ben's home a lot more now.  Life is much happier again.

Sadie has hit a growth spurt.  She's really growing up.  Sniff, sniff.






Updates:

1) We found the perfect preschool for Sadie.  I can't believe she's going to be starting preschool in the fall.  It's going to be a tearful few weeks around here when that happens.  Jax, Sadie, and I will all be crying.  I won't think about it until the time comes.

2) We've been super busy lately but I haven't been good about taking pictures.  Outings are still difficult but I'm attempting them more.  Let's see...this week we got together twice with Cricchio, twice with Sarah, once with KT, went to the mall, went to Target, and went to the library.  I even took all three kids to the pool with Cricchio!  The kids seem much more content and calmer than they did a month ago.  We're all happier when we stay active.  Although, it can be exhausting some days.

3) I hired a babysitter for the first time ever this past week.  It was Tara and Tessa Smith.  They came from 10 - 1PM on Tuesday, I think.  I vacuumed my car, went to the store, exercised, and lay by the pool for 45 minutes.  It was wonderful!  I wish I could say I missed the kids but I really didn't.  Is that bad?  I worried about them and checked up on them often (McKay was asleep most of the time) but I enjoyed myself SO much.  I'm hoping to do it again sometime soon. :)

4) I've officially lost the baby weight from McKay.  Now I have to loss the baby weight from Jax.  You know I dieted and exercised hard for two and a half months and didn't lose a pound.  The last two months I haven't exercised much at all and I've been eating whatever I want - yet I've lost 10.  Go figure!

No comments: