February 18, 2010

When I Think of Winter....

...I think of Tangerines!


My parents have a Tangerine tree in their back yard and I have been enjoying the fruit between the months of December and February for the past 22 years of my life. With all the rain and cold weather we've had this year, they are so especially sweet!


They have become Sadie's new favorite food. She eats a good 5 or 6 of them every time we visit. She can peel her own and even spit the seeds out. Although, sometimes she spits the whole section out with the seed. Opps! She loves being able to throw the peelings and seeds on the ground.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sadie is my kind of girl! Your tangerine tree is my favoritest.

Christy said...

I love that girl and I love those tangerines. I saw "Florida" tangerines in the grocery store this week and bought some. They are pretty good, but not quite the same as picking your own off the tree.

Kimmy said...

Oh my beautiful! She is so stinkin adorable!! I hope i love my kids as much as I love my niece and nephews. ha.. just kidding, i will.