January 11, 2011

A Birthday Party

Kimmy and Christy both have birthday's in mid-January so we tend to celebrate them in early January before they leave for school.  This year I hosted the event.  The meal included Chicken Pillows (a strange name, if you ask me), Glazed Carrots, and Almond yumminess Broccoli with some delicious cream sauce over the top.  Also, we had a delicious (if I do say so myself) ice cream cake for dessert.

Christy opens her card from my parents and discovers they are buying her a sewing machine.  She was very excited!

Sadie shows Ben that she has a hangnail.  Ben reacts with surprise.

Christy blows out her candles.  She is the big 2 -3!

All the kids wanted a turn blowing out the candles, too.  

Joseph kept sucking in instead of blowing out the candle.  It was ever so cute!

1 comment:

Christy said...

That was really fun. Thanks for hosting it and once again taking pictures and posting them! I liked it when Joseph was trying to blow out the candle. Really good candid shots all around. Nice work!

P.S. Thanks for letting Matt and me play piano. With how much Jax wanted to play too, I think you have the makings of a pianist on your hands.