October 01, 2010

Piggy Bank

Some of the things Ben found in the tape and CD player.
Sadie loves to play in the van.  I love it when Sadie plays in the van.  It provides me with a few free minutes to get things done. Win-win situation, right?  WRONG!

Recently I noticed that my CD player was making a terrible grinding sound and would not work.  Our mechanic looked at it with a fancy small camera and said it was full of objects: bobby pins, coins, and hair clips!

Ben shown above looking handy and focused.
So, Sadie and Ben disassembled the dashboard this week and emptied out Sadie's 'piggy bank'.  Lots and lots of things came out, but it wasn't enough...it still doesn't work!  I guess I'm stuck listening to the radio.

Moral of the story: Supervise children more closely? Remove coins from the car?  I'm not sure.  I'm still trying to figure it out.

Who could ever be upset with that little face? 

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Oh my goodness that is so funny!!!