December 10, 2009

Pretty Please

I'm embarrassed to ask this, but not so embarrassed I'm not going to because that's how bad I want to win a full day at the spa.....

I've entered a simple little photo contest and the person who gets the most votes wins an entire day at the spa. My body desperately needs a little pampering now that it's in it's expanding, I've-given-up-on-myself pregnancy state.

So, if you have a moment please, oh please, vote for the picture of Sadie on this website: Photo Contest. In case you don't recognize her, my picture is the one called "Let the games begin!".

This is me saying Thank You:


P.S. This is my one hundredth blog post...where has the time gone?

8 comments:

Valerie said...

I just voted! The Homecoming Dance girl has 12 votes and Sadie is tied for 2nd with 11 votes with the rainbow picture and the naked little boy picture. Good Luck! I hope you win!

Alicia said...

Thanks Valerie!!!

Johnson Family said...

Alicia,

I just voted too! Sadie's the cutest one in the bunch.
By the way, your hair has gotten so long. You're beautiful!

Unknown said...

Yay! You're in the lead :) I'll have Jono vote from his computer, too. Your photo subtitle is the most creative, by the way. Not quite as literal as "My fiance Kevin in a hammock at North Jetty park" (or maybe that was only funny to me :P )

ps- I agree that you look absolutely gorgeous in this photo!

Alicia said...

Thanks for the votes and the compliments! Chante, the other photos are not very creative, are they? I thought the same thing about the subtitles!! Thanks, thanks, and thanks!

Raven said...

Sadie's the cutest thing on there by a long shot! And you're still in the lead (by quite a bit)! And I love that picture of you, Alicia. Just gorgeous. I hope you win!

KT said...

100 posts! YAY! Can you blog for me? I keep saying I'm going to update my blog, but I never do. Such is life.

By the way, it still won't let me click on the link. Am I trying to click on the wrong link? Why does this photo contest want to exclude me?

Andy & Heather Law said...

I just voted! You are winning you have 69 votes..wahoo! I hope you can get your day at the spa! :)