August 06, 2009

My First Solo Photo Shoot

I just finished retouching the pictures from my first photo shoot! The newborn in the pictures is Levi and his mom is Alisa. He only weighed 5 1/2 lbs!!! He was also a c-section baby and had perfect tiny features. It was a lot of fun, but more stressful than I expected. There's a lot of pressure to capture each happy little moment and expression.

If you want to take a look at the pictures, go here. Please give me as much feedback as possible! I'm trying to figure out what my 'style' is and what other people like. The more comments, the better!

As always, thank you to Sarah for letting me borrow her equipment!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Darling pictures, Alicia. It's nice having an in-law who can help you develop a talent, isn't it?? Especially a talent like photography. I am so with you on that one. Maybe one day I'll be able to afford my own nice camera and more upscale editing software so I can play around with it more.