July 10, 2009

Trampoline Fun

Ben's family has had a trampoline for many, many years and it continues to provide hours of entertainment for us whenever we visit. Sadly, I did not get a picture of Cliffie doing her famous 'swivel hip' maneuver, but just know that she's got moves that are unbelievable for someone in their sixties! One day, hopefully, I'll get them on video!!!
Above: Natalie is shown doing her midair split. She is the highest jumper I have ever seen.

Aunt Desiree shown on her way up.


Desiree on her way down. (Note: Desiree, I hope you don't mind me posting this picture :) (Additional note: no one was injured in the making of this photograph - but it's still best NOT to try this at home.)


Ben is still able to effortlessly and gracefully do his flips and other stunts.Ben is shown above rejoicing that he did not break any bones.


Marissa rocks out as we wait for fireworks to begin.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

lucas is your hero

Lucas

Kimmy said...

Alicia, this is a test. Click on Lucas if you love me.